Abstract submission info
We are planning for an in-person meeting in Ottawa. The Organizing Committee of ICCE2021 is aware that the COVID-19 pandemic may affect how we gather for ICCE2021 and as such we plan to offer also virtual presentation. Regardless of ICCE2021 format all full paper submitted will be considered for publication in conference
proceedings and journal
Deadline for submission of abstracts : June 30, 2021
How to Submit an Abstract
There are 2 ways that you can submit an abstract to ICCE2020/ICCE2021.
- Use the Abstract Submission Form on the left
- or send your abstract to abstractICCE@iaemm.com indicating your preferred format (poster or paper or Skype) .
You will be notified shortly after submission whether your abstract has been accepted.
Anyone interested in any of the conference topics may submit an abstract to the ICCE2020/ICCE2021. All abstracts are subject to review by the Technical Program Committee and must be received by the deadline for consideration.
You will have the option to identify which presentation format for which you would like your abstract to be considered.
Oral Presentations (paper) will be grouped by the Scientific Program Committee into thematically related areas and presented in parallel sessions. Each oral presentation will be given 20 minutes to present, and 5 minutes for Q&A, for a total of 25 minutes.
- Poster Presentations: Poster size is Maximum 90 X 120 cm (3ft wide X 4ft tall). The viewing times and schedule for the posters will be confirmed after the call for abstracts is completed.
- Skype Presentation: is for authors who can not join the conference for their presentation. Their conference materials and certificates will be handed to attending colleague or will be posted via courier service to the address provided.
All authors are encouraged to submit a full paper for consideration after their abstract acceptance. However full paper submission is optional.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Abstracts should include:
1. The title of the paper/poster.
2. An abstract (not to exceed 150 words).
3. Author(s) name, affiliation, complete address, email address and telephone number.
Please make sure you do not have any typos in your email address since this is the only way that we can notify you of the status of your abstract.
We will acknowledge the receipt of your abstract upon submission within few hours. If you do not receive the acknowledgement email, please contact us at abstractICCE@iaemm.com